TGI Defence specialises in managing the transportation of sensitive and oversized cargo for the defence industry, both domestically and internationally.
With our end-to-end service, we provide a comprehensive solution that is:
Privately run business with over 16 years of experience in sensitive and complex defence projects.
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL
Large logistics network both domestically and internationally across all modes of transport.
AGILE AND FLEXIBLE
Multiple transport partners across sea, land, air, and rail to scale up and scale down as required.
Partnering with the latest GPS tracking technology providers.
Servicing all corners of the globe including multiple country transitions and pick-up points.
Highly skilled team of transport and freighting experts providing hands-on hands-on support throughout the project.
Areas of Expertise
TGI Defence excels in the transportation of cargo with extended length, over height, heavy lift, oversized dimensional, and time-sensitive freight requiring individual and specialised freighting.
- Project scoping
- Transport route review
- Project mobilisation and demobilisation
- Technical service requirements
- Transport engineering solutions
- Provision of specialised equipment
- Port supervision, marshalling, stevedoring, and laydown areas
- Off-wharf distribution and storage
- Airside/Wharf side loadmaster services
- Advanced cargo GPS tracking
- Small to large general cargo
- One to multiple items
- Domestic and international
- Multimodal transport options
- Australian and international standards and requirements
- Customs and quarantine documentation
- Customs duty tariff minimisation
- Tariff concession orders
- Letters of credit
- Certificates of origin
- Free Trade Agreements
Singular Or Multimodal Logistic Solutions
As a sovereign Australian-owned business, TGI Defence specialises in managing the transportation of sensitive and oversized cargo for the defence industry, both domestically and internationally.
- Domestic and international freight
- FCL & LCL sea freight
- Heavy lift shipping
- Breakbulk shipping
- Tug and barge
- Roll-On Roll-Off
- Float-On Float Off
- Heavy, out-of-gauge multi-axle transpor
- Escorted cargo
- Priority booking
- Conventional domestic and international
- Dedicated air charters
- Heavy and oversized air charters
- Escorted airfreight
- Intermodal connectivity
- Safe and secure transport
- Long-haul freight movement
TGI Defence has a robust QMS management model covering all areas of operation. We run a continuous Quality Management System, including WHS and Procedures Processes. We care about environmental impact and the health and well-being of our team, suppliers, and clients. Developed as an ISO Accreditation matrix and updated thereafter, we work to a high standard of professionalism in all areas of operation. Our certifications and accreditations include:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Accreditation
- DAWE Accredited Clearance
- ABF Border Protection Accredited Clearance
- ITAR Compliant
- DISP and DISO Approved Level 1 application to Level 2
Who We Support
Soldier On Australia
TGI Cargo is a proud sponsor of Soldier On Australia who support current and ex-serving Australian Defence Force members, as well as their families. As defence contractors, we are proud to support our veterans who have and continue to do so much for our country.